Friday, March 20, 2015

When life isn't going your way

We all have had moments in our life that isn't going the way we want it.   Maybe it be because of changes, lost job, accidents, life, death. It shapes us. We are always being shaped by what happens in our life.  I grew up poor and started life poor because I didn't know any other way. We finally moved out of state and my husband got a great job.  Even with a great job they're still up and downs. When life is down and we are strangling I have found ways to help us get by using the internet mainly.  That is why I made this blog.  I hope to help others too.  
You may have noticed I didn't say it was easy and I didn't say it didn't take some work because it does.  You don't get anything free out of life.  I worked hard when I had to.  I found deals and coupons when I needed too. I am not a super coupon-er even thou I can coupon like one when needed.   I don't stockpile because I don't have the room for it and I am now a vegetarian and buy as green and healthy as I can afford.

My point is life is what you make of it.  Hard work pays off!

jm

No comments:

Post a Comment